Breakthroughs in Health & Technology. Trends in Finance & Policy.
The Sentinel is a e-newsletter sent out weekly via e-mail to healthcare executives and investors and also available on our news and information site, www.onemednews.com. Content is focused on breakthroughs in health and medicine along with those building and financing these companies. Analysis of public policy and regulatory issues that impact the financial ecosystem for growth companies in the U.S.
Companies Targeted for Editorial Coverage
The Sentinel’s mission is to “discover” firms and complete brief (i.e. 150 word) profiles and “introduce” each member company to our readership, following and providing ongoing coverage of the member company and their progress.
Invited firms are those candidates selected for the OneMed 40 annual ranking of best investment ideas, who show great promise to be listed on the OMSE.
We expect the composition of member companies to be comprised of 70% private and 30% microcap public.
Companies will appear throughout various editorial sections of the publication including: Company News, Ideas & Technologies, Interviews, Industry News and Situations & Opportunities Classifieds.
1. Ideas. Feature Story; important ideas and insights on accessing capital
2. Company News*. Updates on news and important developments with member companies
3. Ideas & Technologies. Brief profiles on innovative companies and technologies
4. Interviews*. Thought leaders, member company CEOs, major investors, Advisory Board members
5. Industry News. Happenings with the important players, members and affiliates including sponsored events.
6. Politics & Policy. Stories on policy matters provided by Main Street Policy Group.
7. Reg A+. Developments with this new class of security, ripe for a possible a secondary market.
8. Situations & Opportunities*. Classifieds, help wanted and other advertisements that a company may need
Circulation and Distribution
The Sentinel has a controlled circulation focused on those seriously interested in participating innovations in health and medicine to the marketplace.
Over a span of 8 years hosting the OneMedForum conferences 15,000 from a list. Each issue will target an additional promotional target of an average additional 10,000 sent via media and syndication partners in the finance and medical fields. These affiliates include conference organizers, research organizations, investment banks, portals. Current media partners include Growth Capitalist, Medtech Strategist, Torreya Insights, Meet.Bio, Start Engine and Zacks.
Distributed on Sunday morning. We seek to model this endeavor as a Sunday morning thought piece covering the week in review, similar to Meet the Press and Face the Nation.
All the content and complete articles for the Sentinel will be on the OneMedNews.com site. This along with the sister site, OneMedPlace.com offers a wealth of useful content with over 2000 articles in the database.